Once again this year, ALPI acts as the partner of CASABELLA Lectures, the cycle of lectures focusing on themes of contemporary architecture, open to students, architects, engineers, freelance professionals and lovers of architecture. Organized in collaboration with ProViaggiArchitettura, the program covers a wide range of topics, seen from the perspective of designers highly acclaimed on the international scene. The “Casabella Formazione” lecture cycle will be held online again this year, in webinar format. The collaboration with CASABELLA is based on in-depth design culture and a continuous drive towards innovation.
Registration is required to participate, at casabellaformazione.it
Program for March/May 2021:
1. Monday 01 March – Irene Pérez and Jaume Mayol - Ted'A arquitectes --- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2. Monday 29 March - Sandy Attia and Matteo Scagnol – MoDusArchitects ---- BRESSANONE, ITALY
3. Monday 19 April - André Kempe and Oliver Thill - Atelier Kempe Thill --- Rotterdam, Netherlands
4. Monday 3 May - Catherine Gay Menzel and Götz Menzel – GayMenzel --- Monthey, Switzerland
5. Monday, 24 May - Kevin Carmody and Andy Groarke - Carmody Groarke --- London, UK
Web Design, Art Direction and Web Programming / FRI-WEB; The pictures are protected by the law of copyright and it is illegal to use them without a written permission.